Sophey's Forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sophey's Forum.

Hi, okay so my word processor doesn't work anymore, because it likes to be crap like that. So I needed a forum to write all my character idea's down for roleplaying, aswell as the biography templates

Did I mention a long app? Here it is.

Admin
    Admin

Did I mention a long app? Here it is. Empty Did I mention a long app? Here it is.

Post  Admin Sat May 28, 2011 1:10 am

[align=center]Did I mention a long app? Here it is. App5[/align]
    [align=right]So my name is Sophia, but you can call me; Soph or Sophey. I have been doing this roleplay thing for two months, which is nothing compared to my fourteen years on this crazy planet. I make all your moms lead such angsty lives. It's a wonder they don't hate me. OH! One more thing, I came accross your site from katie & gavin, whom are harasssing me into marrige with them. I just wanted to let you know that.[/align]
    [align=center]ALICEANNEWINTERS
    Did I mention a long app? Here it is. 2zpid8n[/align]

Name;; Alice Anne Winters.
    Nicknames;; Alli.
    Age;; 16.
    Birthday;; December 31st, 1994.
    Loyalties;; The stage.
    Sexuality;; Bisexual.

[align=center]Did I mention a long app? Here it is. App6[/align]

Hair color;; Blonde.
    Eye color;; Blue.
    Skin tone;; Ivory.
    Height;; Five foot six.
    Weight;; One twenty.
    Defining characteristics;; Small scar above eye, barely noticable.
    Tattoos;; None.
    Piercings;; Ears, bbutton, cartilage.

[align=center]Did I mention a long app? Here it is. App3[/align]

Likes;;

• Parties
    • Dancing
    • Hanging out with friends
    • Romantic novels
    • Vans that say free candy(:
    • Sandals
    • Convertibles
    • Pizza
    • Novels
    • Old Disney movies

Dislikes;;

• Extremely long homework assignments
    • Bitchy teachers
    • People that snap at you, just because they're on their period.
    • Liars
    • Cheaters
    • Whores
    • Fakes
    • The whole damn cast of the Jersey Shore.
    • People who think it's alright to have self pity
    • When people yell at the TV screen. They can't hear you bro.

Strengths;;

• Open-minded
    • Intelligent
    • Caring
    • Humorous
    • Fun to be around

Weaknesses;;

• Talkitive
    • Procrastinater
    • Having quite a few blonde moments
    • Judgemental, depending on what it is
    • Dramatic (That's why she's in drama class, duh?! Smile)

Goals;;

• Get out of high school. NEVER. I REPEAT NEVER. COME BACK.
    • Making good, trustworthy, loyal, lifelong friends.
    • Thinking before you act; no more drunk nights. Oh no no.

Fears;;

• Spiders
    • Death
    • Heights
    • Impalement
    • Snakes

Best memory;;
    Worst memory;; I don't know how this could be a memory if it still feels like it was yesterday. I got a call from Logan, he told me that I need to come down there. Now. I was so confused. I just thought it was something that he made it seem urgent, not that it really was. Logan was the kind of person that made a big deal out of everything. "OMG, ALICE, ALICE, THERE IS NO MORE ICE IN THE FREEZER! IT'S SO HOT OUTSIDE! WE ARE GOING TO DIE!" kind of idiotic. He seemed so serious on the phone though.
    Personality [overall];;

[align=center]Did I mention a long app? Here it is. App7[/align]

Mother's name and age;; Crystal/37
    Father's name and age;; Steven/40
    Siblings;; Astrid Winters.
    Children;; None, not for a long time, hopefully.
    Spouse/Significant other/Sire;; N/A
    History;;

[align=center]Did I mention a long app? Here it is. App8[/align]
    Other;;
    Member title;; Played by Sophey!
    Read the rules;; Yes sir I did.
    RP Sample;;

[align=right]credit where credit is due. lyrics to All That Remains from the songs Two Weeks and This Calling. Application by me, Aly. aka taya, nolita of white pages and humanity hostage of caution2.0. don't steal. thats all I ask, credit and I will love you forever, or atleast give you a cookie. just not snickers cookies cause they are for my deanna-love.[/align]
    Admin
    Admin

Did I mention a long app? Here it is. Empty Re: Did I mention a long app? Here it is.

Post  Admin Mon May 30, 2011 12:42 am

[align=center]Did I mention a long app? Here it is. App5[/align]
    [align=right]So my name is Sophia, but you can call me; Soph or Sophey. I have been doing this roleplay thing for two months, which is nothing compared to my fourteen years on this crazy planet. I make all your moms lead such angsty lives. It's a wonder they don't hate me. OH! One more thing, I came accross your site from katie & gavin, whom are harasssing me into marrige with them. I just wanted to let you know that.[/align]
    [align=center]ALICEANNEWINTERS
    Did I mention a long app? Here it is. 2zpid8n[/align]

Name;; Alice Anne Winters.
    Nicknames;; Alli.
    Age;; 16.
    Birthday;; December 31st, 1994.
    Loyalties;; The stage.
    Sexuality;; Bisexual.

[align=center]Did I mention a long app? Here it is. App6[/align]

Hair color;; Blonde.
    Eye color;; Blue.
    Skin tone;; Ivory.
    Height;; Five foot six.
    Weight;; One twenty.
    Defining characteristics;; Small scar above eye, barely noticable.
    Tattoos;; None.
    Piercings;; Ears, bbutton, cartilage.

[align=center]Did I mention a long app? Here it is. App3[/align]

Likes;;

• Parties
    • Dancing
    • Hanging out with friends
    • Romantic novels
    • Vans that say free candy(:
    • Sandals
    • Convertibles
    • Pizza
    • Novels
    • Old Disney movies

Dislikes;;

• Extremely long homework assignments
    • Bitchy teachers
    • People that snap at you, just because they're on their period.
    • Liars
    • Cheaters
    • Whores
    • Fakes
    • The whole damn cast of the Jersey Shore.
    • People who think it's alright to have self pity
    • When people yell at the TV screen. They can't hear you bro.

Strengths;;

• Open-minded
    • Intelligent
    • Caring
    • Humorous
    • Fun to be around

Weaknesses;;

• Talkitive
    • Procrastinater
    • Having quite a few blonde moments
    • Judgemental, depending on what it is
    • Dramatic (That's why she's in drama class, duh?! Smile)

Goals;;

• Get out of high school. NEVER. I REPEAT NEVER. COME BACK.
    • Making good, trustworthy, loyal, lifelong friends.
    • Thinking before you act; no more drunk nights. Oh no no.

Fears;;

• Spiders
    • Death
    • Heights
    • Impalement
    • Snakes

Best memory;;I can still remember those times when I was a little kid, before Astrid was born and Mommy and Daddy were always happy; they always got along. We watched old Disney films together and ate popcorn. It was like the world was Fantasyland and we ruled the castle.

Worst memory;; I don't know how this could be a memory if it still feels like it was yesterday. I got a call from Logan, he told me that I need to come down there. Now. I was so confused. I just thought it was something that he made it seem urgent, not that it really was. Logan was the kind of person that made a big deal out of everything. "OMG, ALICE, ALICE, THERE IS NO MORE ICE IN THE FREEZER! IT'S SO HOT OUTSIDE! WE ARE GOING TO DIE!" kind of idiotic. He seemed so serious on the phone though. So I ran and got my bike, I took my time pedaling down the road like it was no big thing and when I get there? My fathers laying in the road while people are trying to pick him up and put him into an ambulance. All the neighbors were already shaking their head no, no, he didn't make it. They said he died instantly.

Personality;; Alice has a complex personality. She tries to be sweet, kind, nice and generous because that is what a weel-rounded person is. She has her own twist to that, as every one should. She likes to be humorous and tries to have as much fun as possible. There are times, just like every one else, when stress can overpower Alli and she can snap like a twig. It's not like KA-BOOM, EXPLOSION! kind of thing, just sometimes you need a break, and if you don't get one, you feel her wrathe.
    [align=center]Did I mention a long app? Here it is. App7[/align]

Mother's name and age;; Crystal/37
    Father's name and age;; Steven/40
    Siblings;; Astrid Winters.
    Children;; None, not for a long time, hopefully.
    Spouse/Significant other/Sire;; N/A
    History;;

[align=center]Did I mention a long app? Here it is. App8[/align]
    Other;; Can't wait for the new series "the new girl" to come out..
    "Were going dancing.."
    "Oh that sounds f-"
    "UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE."

Member title;; Played by Sophey!
    Read the rules;; Yes sir I did.
    RP Sample;;
    [quote=RP Sample]
    Alli cruised in her dads Corvette quite comfortably. Her eyes never left the road, though her thoughts were on how proud her dad would be to see her driving in his car, all on her own and doing perfectly fine. But that was it. She wasn't fine. Dad was gone. Gone. Past away. Dead. Not coming back. Alli got shooken up just thinking about it. Would she ever get over it? She parked in front of her moms new house, one she'd never seen before. Every new husband comes with a new car and a new house with a whole new wardrobe for mom. I don't understand how Astrid can deal living with her. No wonder why dad divorced the bitch while he could! Alli unbuckled her seatbelt and got out of the car, being sure to close the door all the way and lock it securely. She sighed, making her way up the long sidewalk. This house was on top of a giant hill. The next would probably be on the beach, or in the mountains. Fun. She mounted the top of the hill, panting. Alli dragged her feet, one in front of the other, her suitcase wheels clacking against the sidewalk dips the whole time.

She stood outside the front door, waiting a second to fix her hair and check her make up so her mother wouldn't have anything to complain about yet. Her fist hit the door with a thud. Alli didn't bother to wait for her sister or her mother to open the door, mind this new guy Rob to come answer it. She opened the door, stepping into the most likely three thousand square foot home, slamming the door behind her. "I'M HERE!" Alli yelled up to her mother and sister; she could hear their footsteps upstairs. Astrid was the first one to come running down the steep wooden steps, her colorful red hair lighting up the room like fire. "Sis!" At least Astrid was happy to see her. Alli made a move to give her sister a hug, while the girl practically pounced on her like a cat trying to get away from a vaccum cleaner. She slid her hands around her sisters slim waist, grinning. "I missed you, too. Hows life been?"[/quote]

[align=right]credit where credit is due. lyrics to All That Remains from the songs Two Weeks and This Calling. Application by me, Aly. aka taya, nolita of white pages and humanity hostage of caution2.0. don't steal. thats all I ask, credit and I will love you forever, or atleast give you a cookie. just not snickers cookies cause they are for my deanna-love.[/align]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:54 pm